Tłı̨chǫ Government Supports Holiday Family Gatherings
The Tłı̨chǫ Government would like to wish you and your family Season's Greetings, and best wishes for the New Year. In celebration of the Holiday Season the Tłı̨chǫ Government is proud to support the Tłı̨chǫ tradition of family gatherings over food during the holidays.
The Tłı̨chǫ Government will be giving Christmas Hampers and Gift cards, one per household living in the Mǫwhì Gogha Dè Nı̨ı̨tłèè.
- Tłı̨chǫ households in Whatì, Gamètì, and Wekweètì will receive Christmas food hampers from their Community Presence Offices. Please contact your Community Presence Office.
- Tłı̨chǫ households in Behchokǫ̀ and Sǫǫ̀mbak’è (Yellowknife) will receive grocery store gift cards, in place of food hampers, for $150. Christmas hampers and gift cards can be picked up between December 18-20, 2019. Pick up locations:
- Tłı̨chǫ Citizens in Behchokǫ̀ – Tłı̨chǫ Government Head office.
- Tłı̨chǫ Citizens in Sǫǫ̀mbak’è - 4308-50th Avenue, Yellowknife.
For more information, please contact
- Behchokǫ̀ Tłı̨chǫ Government Head Office
P: 867-392-6381 & F: 867-392-6381
- Whatì Community Presence Office
P: 867-573-3012 & F: 867-573-3222
- Gamètì Community Presence Office
P: 867-997-3074 & F: 867-997-3097
- Wekweètì Community Presence Office
P: 867-713-2511 & F: 867-713-2064
- Yellowknife Tłı̨chǫ Government Office
P: 867- 766-4003 & F: 867- 766-3441