20Lac Ste. Anne Pilgrimage
22Trails of Our Ancestors Feedback Form Deadline
Trails of Our Ancestors Feedback Form Deadline
Please return this form to email@example.com or your community director by Monday, July 22nd, 2019
25Youth Leaders Summit 2019
26Camp Cook Deadline
Camp Cook Deadline
For more information please contact Claudia Rabesca or Phoebe Wetrade at (867)-392-6381 ext:1312/1324 Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
29CAMPFIRE AT WHITEBEACH POINT
CAMPFIRE AT WHITEBEACH POINT
- We are inviting community members to travel to the site with Tłı̨chǫ Government’s organized boat trips and charters. Tłı̨chǫ Cıtızens choosing to travel in their own boats will be given gas assistance; meet at FC Services at 9:00-9:30AM. A DCLP Staff member will be there to help give boaters gas. We are encouraging all boaters to travel together. Please dress for the weather and travel safely. All are welcome.
- There will be a daily shuttle (CJBS Mini Bus) from Behchokǫ̀ to Frank Channel each day of the camp picking up interested participants at 9:30am and bringing them to Frank Channel before 10am on Jul 29-Aug 2, 2019.
- Motor boats will depart Frank Channel on July 29 to Aug 2/19 at 10am, returning after supper at about 6:00 pm (weather permitting).
- Two charters will be available on July 30, 2019 departing from two different locations: Yellowknife Air Tindi float base and Frank Channel at 10AM. Elders will get first priority on the charters. Seats are limited so please call Cecilia Ashton at 392-6381 ext. 1317 to register your seat for Behchoko Citizens and YK Tlicho Citizens please call Cecilia Chocolate at 867-766-4003 to register.
- While at K’ichii, participants will have the opportunity to take part in on the land activities such as checking the fish net, duck hunting, berry picking, moose hunting, sight seeing, hiking, etc.
31Employment Opportunity Early Childhood Assistant
31Madelaine Nickerson Artisan & Arts Scholarship
Madelaine Nickerson Artisan & Arts Scholarship
The family of Madelaine Nickerson is providing two scholarship of $500 to a Tłı̨chǫ citizen enrolled as a post-secondary student in an artisan or artist program.
Grant is in loving memory of Madelaine Nickerson , a Tłı̨chǫ Citizen, who passed away on December 18, 2016.
Madelaine Nickerson Artisan & Arts Grant is a celebration of preserving Tłı̨chǫ traditional and modern works of art.
- · Must be a Tłı̨chǫ Citizen
- · Must be in the Arts (graphic arts, fashion etc)
- · Must have proof of acceptance to school in the upcoming fall
- · email@example.com
- · 867-392-6381 ext 1323
31Northern Futures Scholarship
02Feeding of the Fire Behchokǫ̀
05Tłı̨chǫ Offices Closed
05Community Government of Behchokǫ̀ - Office Closed
06Gamètì Council Meeting
09Employment Opportunity - Cultural Coordinator Deadline
Employment Opportunity - Cultural Coordinator Deadline
For a copy of the Job Description, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
09Behchokǫ̀ Happy Daze
09 KeTe Whii/ Procon joint Venture Scholarship
KeTe Whii/ Procon joint Venture Scholarship
Application: Please send in your letter of interest, as well as the rest of the entire Application package along with the listed requirements mentioned in the above, through one of these following ways:
Apply Online: http://www.detoncho.com/careers
3rd floor-Det’on Cho Building
901 Sikyea Tili, P.O. Box 1287
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2N9
Fax# (867) 873-5308
* When uploading your application online, please ensure to combine and scan all required documents into one document prior to uploading.*
14Heavy Equipment Operator Course
Heavy Equipment Operator Course
For more information please contact:
Ralph Sanguez, Senior Researcher
15Summer Student Employment Program
Summer Student Employment Program
How to Apply
- Submit your cover letter, and a current copy of your resume as one document through the Summer Student Employment Program job posting on the GNWT Careers site. Once your application has been submitted, an immediate auto-reply will be forwarded to your email.
- You will be required to provide proof of registration in a post-secondary institution. Please submit this proof directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive another notification once you have been registered for the program, or if additional information is required.
- You will be contacted by a hiring department if a potential match is found.
For more information please visit https://www.gov.nt.ca/careers/en/job/16250
01Mentor Apprentice Program Deadline
Mentor Apprentice Program Deadline
Deadline - September 1, 2019