Tłı̨chǫ Government Award Recipients for 2017
Behchokǫ̀, NT – The 2017 Tłı̨chǫ Government Awards recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of remarkable individuals/companies/organizations to protecting, preserving and enhancing the Tłı̨chǫ Way of Life. This is the highest form of recognition Awards of the Tłı̨chǫ Government.
- Elizabeth Rabesca of Behchokǫ̀ for the Life Time Achievement Award.
- Bryan Laing of Behchokǫ̀ for Public Service, Politics, Law and Justice Award
- Charlie Zoe Nitsiza of Whatì for Active Living & Cultural Skills
- Therese Zoe of Gamètì for Education and Health
- Mary Adele Football of Wekweètì for Culture, Heritage and Spirituality
For more information, contact:
Senior Community Director
Tłı̨chǫ Ndek'àowo / Tłı̨chǫ Government
Phone: (867) 766-4003