CEC approves 2021 Harvest Subsidy Payment of $250
Behchokǫ̀, NT (June 01, 2021) - The Chief Executive Council (CEC) approves 2021 Harvest Subsidy Payment of $250 to each enrolled Tłı̨chǫ Citizen.
Corporate Services Department will be administering the Harvest Subsidy Payment, and encouraging Tłı̨chǫ Citizens to sign up for direct deposit by submitting banking information.
Tłı̨chǫ Citizens must submit 2021 Harvest Subsidy Payment Form.
- Downloaded form here in PDF
- Hard copies are available for completion at the Tłı̨chǫ head office in Behchokǫ̀ and Community Presence offices in Whatì, Gamètì, Wekweètì and the Yellowknife Office.
- 65 years old Tłı̨chǫ Citizens living in the Tłı̨chǫ Region (Behchokǫ̀, Whatı̀, Gamètı̀, and Wekweètı̀) will receive automatic payment.
- Children in social services, payment will be held by Corporate Services Department.
- Automatic payment to Maintenance Enforcement.
- June 25, 2021 Payment - Forms must be submitted between June 1 to June 15.
- July 09, 2021 Payment - Form must be submitted between June 16 to June 30.
- July 23, 2021 Payment – Form must be submitted between July 1st – 15, 2021.
- After July 24, payment will bi-weekly.
- Tłı̨chǫ Government Head Office - Behchokǫ̀
- Community Presence Office – Whatı̀, Gamètı̀, and Wekweètı̀
- Yellowknife Tłı̨chǫ Government Office
Submit forms or if you have questions about Harvest please contact:
- email@example.com or call 867-392-6381 ext 1327
Please note that the Tłı̨chǫ Government Administrative Policy and Procedure Manual requires that any outstanding cheque which cannot be located and/or if the cheque is stale dated, the cheque will be removed from the outstanding cheque list on March 31st and funds will be reimbursed to the Tłı̨chǫ Government’s general account.
Cheques will not be reissued more 90 days after the year-end in which they were stale-dated.
To avoid delay, it is the responsibility of Tłı̨chǫ citizens to update and keep current their contact information.