Tłı̨chǫ Annual Gathering Update on Reports and Questions
Behchokǫ̀, NT (July 22, 2020) – Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Tłı̨chǫ Assembly cancelled the “in person” aspect of the Tłı̨chǫ Annual Gathering, originally scheduled for July 7-9, 2020 in the Community of Wekweètì.
The pandemic-adjusted Tłı̨chǫ Annual Gathering will be held on August 11th and 12th, for Tłı̨chǫ citizens to participate online, tv, radio or by toll-free number. Details on how to connect to radio, TV, internet, or by toll-free number will be posted at a later date.
In preparation of the Tłı̨chǫ Annual Gathering, reports that will be presented on August 11, 2020, are now available below:
- Tłı̨chǫ Government (TG) Annual Report
- Tłı̨chǫ Government Audited Financial Statements
- Tłı̨chǫ Community Services Agency Report to the Tłı̨chǫ Government
- Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation Annual Report
- Toronto Dominion Trust Fund Report
Reports will also be distributed to each household in the Tłı̨chǫ region the week of July 27 to July 31, 2020.
Tłı̨chǫ citizens wishing to submit their questions/comments, can do so in the following ways:
- Tłı̨chǫ citizens can ask questions/comments on August 12th at each presence office in Behchokǫ̀, Whatı̀, Gamètı̀, and Wekweètı̀. Tłı̨chǫ citizens will need to schedule a time with your Community Director, ensuring that COVID 19 precautions are in place.
- Tłı̨chǫ citizens can also submit questions/comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org from July 22, 2020 until August 4, 2020 at 4pm. For assistance in emailing questions please contact your Community Director who will be pleased to help you.
Community Director Contact information:
- Janita Etsemba Community Director of Behchokǫ̀
at 867-392-6385/ 867-447-0715
- Shirley Dokum, Community Director of Whatì
at 867-573-3012 /867-447-0734
- Pamela Quitte Community Director of Gamètì
at 867-997-3074 /867-447-4060
- Adeline Football Community Director of Wekweètì
at 867-713-2511 / 867-447-0736
For more information, please contact
Senior Director, Governance