2020 Harvest Subsidy Payment
Behchokǫ̀, NT (June 4, 2020) - The Chief Executive Council (CEC) approves 2020 Harvest Subsidy Payment of $250 to each enrolled Tłı̨chǫ Citizen. This is a one-time payment for 2020.
Tłı̨chǫ Citizens must submit 2020 Harvest Subsidy Payment (HSP) Form.
- Downloaded HSP form here in PDF
- Tłı̨chǫ Citizens are encouraged to do the direct deposit (page 3 of the HSP form), due to territory-wide Public Health Emergency and State of Emergency.
- Community Directors will distribute HSP Forms in their communities. Applications will be left at the stores and post offices for citizens to pick up.
Submit completed HSP form to:
- Email forms to email@example.com
- Mailbox - A mail box will be put outside each Tłı̨chǫ Government office for citizens who do not have access to computer.
- Click here for the contact information for Behchokǫ̀, Whatı̀, Gamètı̀, Wekweètı̀ and Yellowknife.
2020 Harvest Subsidy Payment will be made automatic if you are:
- 65 years old Tłı̨chǫ Citizens living in the Tłı̨chǫ Region (Behchokǫ̀, Whatı,̀ Gamètı̀ & Wekweètı)̀ will receive automatic payment.
- Tłı̨chǫ Government Employees and their dependents (under 17 and under) (does not include causal hires).
- Children in social services, payment will be held by Corporate Services Department.
- Automatic payment to Maintenance Enforcement.
Payment Schedule for direct deposit or mailout:
- June 25th, 2020 Payment - Forms must be submitted between June 4 to June 19.
- July 16th, 2020 Payment - Form must be submitted between June 20 to July 10.
- After July 17th, payment will bi-weekly.
For status of your HSP form contact Timerin Tinqui-Simpson via email or by phone at 867-392-6381 ext1327
To avoid delay, it is the responsibility of Tłı̨chǫ citizens to update and keep current their contact information.
For more information, contact:
Sherri Zoe Finance Services Manager Department of Corporate Services
Tłı̨chǫ Ndek'àowo / Tłı̨chǫ Government
Tel: (867) 392-6381 ext 1314