The 2018 Tłı̨chǫ Government Awards recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of remarkable individuals/companies/organizations to protecting, preserving and enhancing the Tłı̨chǫ Way of Life. This is the highest form of recognition Awards of the Tłı̨chǫ Government.
- Chief Executive Council of the Tłı̨chǫ Government, have announced the 2018 recipients of the Tłı̨chǫ Government Awards. They are:
- Joe Mantla of Behchokǫ̀ for Active Living & Cultural Skills Award
- Jonas Lafferty of Behchokǫ̀ for the Public Service, Politics, Law and Justice Award
- Johnny Eyakfwo of Wekweeti for the Life Time Achievement Award
- Marie Nitiza of Whatì for the Education and Health Award
- Camilla Vandal of Whatì for the Active Living & Cultural Skills Award
- Vickie Francisco of Yellowknife for the Business & Commerce, Environment & Natural Resources Awards
Please email email@example.com for more information.