Kete Whii Procon Scholarship
In encouraging students to excel to higher levels of education, Kete Whii/Procon Joint Venture is offering five (5) $1,500 scholarships to successful candidates. We are currently accepting applications for students enrolled in the 2018-2019 school year.
- Beneficiaries of Lutsel Ke Dene Band, Tlicho and the Yellowknives Dene First Nation
- Enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution.
- Be considered a full-time student.
STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE FOLLOWING:
- Letter of interest outlining education and career goals.
- Two letters of reference.
- Photocopy of Social Insurance Number.
- Mailing Address, where if successful the funds should be forwarded.
- Official transcript of marks (originals).
- Copy of acceptance letter from post-secondary institution (if first year student).
- 2nd year or higher students must submit official transcript of marks from the most recent year completed and proof of registration for the coming year.
- Proof of Beneficiary (copy of status card)
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 10TH, 2018
Please visit https://detoncho.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=68 on further information on how to apply.
For more information contact: