The Tłįchǫ Government is the governing authority within Tłįchǫ Lands. The Tłįchǫ Government has the power to pass laws, enforce its own laws, delegate its powers and authority, and establish structure of Tłįchǫ Government and its internal management. The powers and authority of the Tłįchǫ Government includes the following, to name a few:
- Use, manage, administration and protection of Tłįchǫ lands and renewable and non-renewable resources
- Land use plan for Tłįchǫ Lands
- Managing and harvesting of fish and wildlife on Tłįchǫ lands
- Create new offices, entities and institutions
- Management of rights and benefits provided under the Tłįchǫ Agreement
Please email info[at]tlicho[dot]com for more information.