Below are Unicode Versions of Commonly Used Tłı̨chǫ Words & Phrases for Documents
- Tłı̨chǫ, (Dogrib)
- Tłı̨chǫ Yatıì, (Tlicho Language)
- Tłı̨chǫ Ndek'àowo (Tlicho Government)
Communities & Places:
- Behchokǫ̀ (Rae-Edzo)
- Dèlı̨ne (Fort Franklin)
- Gamètì (Rae Lakes)
- T’ èɂehda (Dettah)
- Wekweètì (Snare Lake)
- Whatì (Lac la Martre)
- Sǫǫ̀mbak’è (Yellowknife)
- Ezǫdzı̀tı̀ (sacred site)
- Mǫwhì Gogha Dè Nı̨ı̨tłèè (Boundary from the Tłı̨chǫ Agreement)
- Wek’ èezhı̀i (Boundary from the Tłı̨chǫ Agreement)
- Dii sa naet’aa, dii deh nı̨ı̨lı̨ı̨, dii dè nàgoèhdǫ-le nı̨dè ası̀i wets’à goet’ǫ hǫı̨lı̨ ha-le.- As long as the sun will rise, as long as the rivers will flow, if the land is not moved, we cannot be limited from our way of life.
- Iłè dǫ gha gǫita - In Tłı̨chǫ Unity
- Download Unicode Version in Word Document here. (Cut and paste words directly into your document - font accents are universal and will work with any application or operating system)
Dene WinMac Font
*Please note that by using the WinMac Dene font you will need to ensure the recipent of your files have the same font loaded on thier system, otherwise words will not display correctly and in some cases will not display at all. We highly recommend you use the universal Unicode words allos supplied here.
Click here to download the font: WinMac-PC.zip
Save the compressed file to your hard disk, and then double-click it to decompress. (Older versions of Windows may require software such as WINZIP for Windows.)
On Windows, open the Fonts menu from Control Panels and install the new fonts by choosing "Install New Fonts..." from the File menu. Navigate to the location on your hard drive where you downloaded the fonts and click OK. Restart your web browser.
Click here to download the font: WinMac-MAC.zip
Save the compressed file to your hard disk, and then double-click it to decompress. A new file folder will appear with the name WinMac-PC. Inside are a number of files with TTF extensions. Drag these into your Library / Fonts folder. Alternatively, you may click on each one individually to install via FontBook.